I utilize psychological interventions that are best suited for each client and their specific goals. I place significant emphasis on mindfulness practices along with Solution Focused Therapy, Client Centric Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis and Family Systems.
I have extensive experience in dealing with the following specific areas;
- Adolescent and children with Behavioral and discipline issues
- Adolescent and children facing mood disorders
- Families and individuals traumatized by domestic violence
- Couples facing marital conflicts
- Individuals facing difficult and major life changes (Divorce, Job loss etc.)
- Individuals facing addiction and substance abuse issues
- Individuals challenged by mood disorders
- Families dealing with chronic disease and terminal illness
- Families coping with grief and loss
- Families with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
As a therapist, I work with you to achieve your goals in the least amount of time possible.